High Technologies Solutions [Hts] / Htsindia.com — training fees

Neeraj Kumar - PRINCE2® Certified Practitioner on Mar 5, 2018

I am complaining about the non payment of trainer fees of me by hts gurgoan branch owner. The amount is pending since feb2016 and they have twice paid me the cheque but both bounced due to non availability of funds.

I had a lot of calls and a lot of false promises from the owner about the payments bur everytime it turned false. He called me to his office for payment but cancels at the last minute.

Ok am also planning to take legal action on the frauds and bounced cheque cases against the owner.

[Mar 05, 2018] High Technologies Solutions [HTS] / HTSIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
High Technologies Solutions [HTS] / HTSIndia.com Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018
Neeraj, We have communicated with Gurgaon Branch regarding your issue, Kindly contact Mr Hardeep Directly since HTS has nothing to do with Gurgaon payments & being a franchisee center it is being run under the name of powermind technologies, kindly contact them & let HTS stay out of it.
Updated by Neeraj Kumar - PRINCE2® Certified Practitioner, Mar 06, 2018

Thanks for the same resolution stuffs copy pasted. If Mr Hardeep has got the intentions to pay, he would have have paid much earlier.

I got the training offer from HTS and not from powermind technology.

Anyways let me take the matter to consumer court legally on account of frauds and cheque bounce.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0