Hilton Tower Hotels — Scam about job offer and money not refunded

Westminster,london, United Kingdom
 tehzeeb sarfaraz
Respected sir/mam
I wanted to report a cyber crime that took place with me on 6th may 2017. On the 1st week of may i got an email from [email protected] that i have been offered a job as a sales executive at hilton in westminster airport road, london branch. After that i have received a call from phone no: [protected] mss rolyn joy for a call interview. She asked me to get in contact with miss dorris brown regarding my visa procedures. On the following day i got a call from miss dorris ([protected]) stating that she and her secretary will be handling my visa process. The next day her secretary mr div morgan send me an email ([email protected]) regarding the uk visa application form and the appointment letter. He asked me that i had to pay 28, 500 inr for my visa fee and 40, 000 inr for my medical insurance. I also got a confirmation email from [email protected] Info. The diplomat asked me to pay in the following account:
Account name: anji gangulappy
Ifsc code: sbin0012660
Account number: [protected]
Branch: battarahalli state bank of india
Total transaction: 68, 500
After i completed the payment, the diplomat asked me that for the safety purpose, i need to do a cash in transit which will be refunded to me in delhi that is one lakh sixty five thousand in the ambassdor account ([protected]). Therefore i made an online transaction of 1 lakh 65 thousand. After this transaction they told me to pay more 1 lakh 20 thousand for terrorist clearance. This was the reason i had a doubt, therefore i contacted the british high commission and they told me that its a scam and i need to complaint to the police station and it doesn't belong to them. I went to the crime branch in jammu and they told me its a nigerian scam and they can only help me to freeze their account. The police told me that in the account there is only 25 and 24 rupees.

Sir i hope you can help me to get the money as i am really helpless.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0