Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] — bus conductor not cooperative.

ishanshanu16 on May 19, 2019
Our boarding point was isbt kashmiri gate delhi. On call we have told the conductor that we’ll board the bus at karnal bypass.
He agreed and said please reach at bypass at 8:30. We stood there from 8 pm but at 8:30 they didn’t stop the bus neither he called. We have to take the bus 70km far from karnal bypass. When asked he told my phone was not working. And he manipulated other passengers as well as they were waiting for us for quite long and told them that they have not called and but any boarding point. I told him on call 3 times that my initial boarding point is isbt kashmiri gate and by mistake i have put the alternative boarding point chandigarh. So please ignore that. My mother has problem and she was sick. So we’ll board at karnal bypass instead of coming at isbt. He agreed but after that he denied everything. I have proofs of calls as well. If himsuta is not taking care of it’s costumers them i don’t think we have any need of booking it again. Your service was good but this time time the bus conductor has behaved very badly. And my mother wanted to stop at khatiyar instead of talwara and he has taken extra money for that.
Other passengers didn’t know the whole story that’s why they are are saying that conductor is right on his behalf. But i have cleared everything on call to him.

[May 20, 2019] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ishanshanu16, May 19, 2019
Bus name : Himsuta AC VOLVO / SCANIA 2*2
Service number : 84

HRTC Head Office,Shimla-3, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
    Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] - bus conductor not cooperative.