[Resolved] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] — mental harassment and inconvenient behavior

Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Punjab, India
 Jeevan Kaushal on Apr 16, 2019
The bus conductors and drivers behave very badly with passengers. My mother is a patient of diabetes & neurology. And we were coming back from delhi after her 15 days counseling at a hospital in delhi. And at chandigarh bus stand, we booked tickets to hamirpur (H. P.). And the bus driver and behavior very ruthless from very starting and commented very badly about our luggage. And when my mother tried to justify her reason, he tried to harass her by arguing.

I'm sorry to say but the public transport is not someone's personal property. And we are paying for our traveling. There are similar incidents which i and numerous passengers tackle every day with such kind of creepy govt. Employees. Kindly take strict action against them, otherwise, these people won't stop taking people for granted.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2019
MUTUAL COMPROMISE HAS BEEN DONE BETWEEN BOTH THE PARTIES. SO, THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN CANCELLED FROM MY SIDE

[Apr 16, 2019] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

HRTC bus me agar koi saman mangawata hai to uska us admi ko kitna rupee HRTC ko dena padata hai. Or agar bo us saman ka kiraya HRTC ko pay karta hai to uske ilava bhi or kuch HRTC ko dena padata hai kya????
Please rply
I am traveling with hrtc bus service no. 593 delhi to joginder nagar semi delux 2*2 . I have face charging issue. The charger point not working. Please resolve the problem .

HRTC Head Office,Shimla-3, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
    Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] - mental harassment and inconvenient behavior