[Resolved] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] — misbehaviour of the conductor of the bus

Kullu(t), Himachal Pradesh, India
 sheeu sharma on Feb 16, 2018
I shriya sharma c/o ram tirath singh
Kv enterprises a. B. Kullu.
Toady when i was travelling from kullu to chandigarh (Bus timings: 10:45) the conductor of the bus firstly gave a seat next to me to a lady whoes seat no. Was somewhere else. Not only this as the woman was vomiting continuosly even i started feeling nauseatic and when i asked the conductor to change her seat he did not reply me back instead he stared very badly at me. And as the front seats were empty i asked him that whether i can sit there he refused me. If he could allot any seat to that woman then why did he refuse me. I am sorry but his behaviour was not tolerable and was acutally a harrasment. I am a student and harrasing a girl student is not acceptable. I could have called the transport minister mr. Govind singh thakur. I request you please ask your management people to behave well with the passangers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2018
thankyou for resolving.

[Feb 16, 2018] Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

HRTC Head Office,Shimla-3, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
    Himachal Road Transport Corporation [HRTC] - misbehaviour of the conductor of the bus