Hinduja Global Solutions — hinduja leyland finance two wheeler noc not provided

Bangalore, India
 [email protected] on May 30, 2018
Contract number - kabnbwtw00800
Customer code - karw001480

I havent received the noc even after multiple followups. I have been told that the noc will be sent by post, but havent received anything so far (Noc2015 - reference number).

Its sad to see that you people dont even have a customer friendly portal where the customers could login and get the data. And its sad that the customer care number is not even answered for hours.

Please look into this in priority, as the vehicle is sold and this needs to be transfered to the opposite party asap.

[May 30, 2018] Hinduja Global Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I applied for my pf withdrawal in the date of 27th August 2018, bt till now I couldn't get my money in my bank account.My uan number is[protected], I request to you sir please help me regarding this.Please do something for giving me my money.
Dear Sir/madam, I want my vehicle loan statement. Registration number is AP16EU2559. It was showing a bounced cheque. Your Agent from Hinduja Finance Mr.Vara Prasad from guntur took money from me to pay cheque bounce amount. Till I didn't get cleared that.
My e-mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

HGSL House, No.614, Vajpayee Nagar, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Hinduja Global Solutions - hinduja leyland finance two wheeler noc not provided