[Resolved] Hinduja Leyland Finance — excess

22-46, 1st street, Opp Govt High School, Gandhinagar,Pamarru, Pamarru, India
 Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati on Apr 23, 2019
My mother n. Vijayalakshmi has taken two wheeler loan from hinduja leyland finance with the contract number atgvgttw00306 on 01/03/2018. Emi's (2799/-) has been paid regularly and foreclosed the loan with an amount of rs. 13, 504/- on 15/12/2018. But again next month in january & february the emi due penalty of rs. 118/- has been detected from the account. When we asked this to branch, they said the loan was not closed due to technical issue so they charged 800/- from me again for foreclose completely and taken the sign from manager stating "contract closed on[protected].in april again month total emi of 2799/- has been detected. When we asked the branch about this they said the loan has is still not closed due to technical issue and said the amount will be refunded and original documents will be send within a week or two. Again when reminded them they asking me why you have not followed to close. As a customer i have closed my loan, but the branch staff has not closed and top of that shouting on us why not followed. Kindly resolve the issue and make my money refunded asap. Attached the screenshot of amount transfer on 15/12/2018 from icici to hinduja account, 800/- paid by cash receipt on 15/2/2019 due to loan account not closed by branch staff and branch manager signature stating"contract closed" with date 15/2/2019.

Thanks in advance.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 26, 2019

[Apr 23, 2019] Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Customer,
Your complaint has been forwarded to the respective team and allow them to revert to back. meanwhile if you have further clarification please write to [email protected] or call our customer care at [protected]
Updated by Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati, Apr 27, 2019
NOC documents has not been received yet also the excess amount has not been refunded. Kindly sent the documents ASAP.

Comments

Dear Sir/madam,

I want my vehicle loan statement registersion number is AP16fe2017 in vijayawada in andhra pradesh Your customer support team can't pick anycall in number [protected] and send me loan details in my mail address [email protected] or contact me [protected]

+91 44 3925 2525 [Customer Care]