Hinduja Leyland Finance — issue with noc

Hi team,

I am bonagiri venkata ramana, i would like to get my noc for two wheeler as i have completed my loan tenure by march 2020 and all emi's paid on time there was no dealy.

And i see there is an overdue amount of 1429/- added to my account that was due to some insurance policy as i had discussion with your executives on the same they said it will be waived off and noc would be issued. And since 5 months i am reaching you in all possible forum to sort this out and to get my noc but there is no progress on this.

Take my complaint at highest priority and sort this out.

In attached document you will get my contract number and all other details.

Any furthur questions or additional information reach out to me on [protected].

issue with noc

[Aug 09, 2020] Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2020
Dear Customer,
Your complaint has been forwarded to the respective team and allows them to revert back. meanwhile, if you have further clarification please reach out to us at [protected]@hindujaleylandfinance.com
Updated by Sandy99129 Aug 11, 2020
May I know by what time it get sorted out, as I mentioned in problem description already it's been 5 months .
and I am in need of NOC, I need you get that issued ASAP.
Updated by Sandy99129 Aug 12, 2020
Any update on this Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care, It is your responsibility to get back to us with ETA of issue.
Updated by Sandy99129 Aug 12, 2020
Can I get response back from you on my follow up question ?? I sent an email to [protected]@hindujaleylandfinance.com no hear back from anyone.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Any update on this ?

Hinduja Leyland Finance Phone