[Resolved] Hinduja Leyland Finance — unnecessary charges - cibil score gone for a toss

Dhrubojyoti Roy on Apr 2, 2020
Dear team hinduja leyland finance, i applied 2wheeler loan of 30k in dec 2015. The executive of honda showroom told me that you loan amount is now over and you will get noc. Till date i didn't receive any noc and when i checked my cibil is badly affected just because of a nominal charge. My account no is dhdldetw02809. I would expect an urgent solution of the same and get my cibil in order.
Roy

unnecessary charges - cibil score gone for a toss
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-12 11:45:50
No one has reached out to me to resolve my query. Also its marked as Resolved

[Apr 03, 2020] Hinduja Leyland Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hinduja Leyland Finance Customer Care's response Apr 06, 2020
Dear Customer,
Your complaint has been forwarded to the respective team and allows them to revert back. meanwhile, if you have further clarification please write to [protected]@hindujaleylandfinance.com or you can also try our digital platform, HLFConnect for any of your needs which requires a visit to our branches. HLFConnect enables you to view statements, repayment schedule of your loans, raise any queries related to NOC, Foreclosure, etc. The application also enables you to make payment digitally through PayTM. We request you to make use of our application and be safe at home.
Updated by Dhrubojyoti Roy May 12, 2020
The issue is still not resolved. How come it is mentioned as " RESOLVED"

+91 44 3925 2525 [Customer Care]