Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — change opt out of subsidy to subsidy

pampadey on Mar 12, 2018
Dear sir, sorry!!! Du to wrong click on "opt out of subsidy option". It has been activated kindly deactive this from my hp consumer number: 6155716 as soon as possible. Please hlp me on this. My name is pampa dutta and my consumer no: 615716 and lpg id:[protected] and aadhaar no:[protected]. Hp gas agency code : 14040100 and my mobile no. Is [protected]

[Mar 12, 2018] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pampadey, Mar 12, 2018
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — change opt out of subside to subsidis

pampadey on Mar 12, 2018
Mark as Resolved

Dear sir, sorry!!! Due to wrong click on "OPT out of subsidy option". It has been activated kindly deactive this from my HP consumer number: 6155716 as soon as possible. Please hlp me on this. My name is PAMPA DUTTA and my consumer No: 615716 and LPG ID:[protected] and Aadhaar No:[protected]. HP GAS AGENCY CODE : 14040100 and My mobile No. is [protected]

Update Complaint
Add I
Updated by pampadey, Mar 20, 2018
please, change OPT out of subsidy to subsidies. My HP consumer number is 615716 . Due to wrong click on "OPT out of subsidy option".Please deactive "OPT out of subsidy option' as early as possible. My name is PAMPA DUTTA and my Aadhaar number is[protected] . HP GAS AGENCY CODE is 14040100
Your kind and sympathetic consideration is very essential.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Deliver person not good for service

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020