[Resolved] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — subsidy amount not credited to my since 2 years

Sheelamohan2017 on Mar 5, 2018
Hi team,

Please note that my consumer no. : 617523 and shivashakti gas,[protected].

Please note that i had submitted my adhar copy to agency very long back. Initially they were telling me the subsidy amount is on hold. After few months they told me, my adhar was not linked with the bank. However, i submitted immediately my adhar copy to bank and also received confirmation from them my adhar was linked to the account number, which i had provided to the agency. Later everymonth i was following up with them every time same reason adhar was not linked with the bank. Later bank said they have done everything from their to link my adhar card. I again went to agency explained them, they asked come after few days. Later, after visited they said since it was joint account and was not primary holder, would not get the amount credited. However, later after their suggestion i again opened new account with another bank and provided them the account details. When i asked them to credit all the arrears, they are telling me they cannot provide any arrears and would credit subsidy only from next month. This is really unfair and have done all my best to get my adhard card linked. Now, if they cannot my hard and earned money it is very difficult not fair to the consumer. Please help me to resolve this issue and get all my subsidy amount to my new account number which i have provided to them.

Thanks for your help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2018
Hi Team,

I got my subsidy amount yesterday. Thank you very much for all your support.

Thank you again.

Sheela S

[Mar 05, 2018] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Please let me know if there is any update on this request.

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020
    Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] - subsidy amount not credited to my since 2 years