Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited — LPG RELATED ISSUE

phaujdar chouhan
Sir, here are 3 issues 1)- I have received cylinder, on market price 750/- order ref.[protected] order no.173640 1 Delivered[protected] cash memo no. 172624, and subsidy amount not received in our linked bank account 2)-also showing Order Ref No [protected] Booking No 373386 Booking Date 17/03/2015 08:50:00 but I have not received any cylinder, & system showing cylinder, delivered wide Cash Memo No 172383 date 18/03/2015, 3)-have received (collect) cylinder on 03/02/2015 by paying Rs800/- on market price but till date I have not received our subsidy amount in our linked bank account And we are checking our booking history in our hp account then showing order cancel I dont understand why its cancelled & supply has done on market price, so plz. Resolve this three issue immediately And complaint no. 14257636 is not responding by area sales officer & REGIONAL MANAGER ANURAG SHRIVATSAVA regards fuleshwar chauhan [protected]

[Mar 21, 2015] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0