Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited — Regarding the Enrolment for Subsidy

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 anilkj_iit
Dear Sir/Madam, I Anil Kumar Jha, HP LPG Consumer No. 640181 and Unique Consumer ID: [protected]. Distributor Name: Vasai Bazar Gas Services, Virar West, Distrcit- Palghar, Maharashtra. I do not have any Aadhar card till now, so i had submitted my bank details (Xerox of my bank passbook, and HP Gas consumer book. to get the subsidy in my account. but i am unable to avail the subsidy till now. i booked a cylinder in February received at my doorstep, the delivery man had taken Rs. 630/- Rupees Six Hundred and Thirty only. and he has not provided the cash memo for the same. and said that once the bank account will get linked; the extra amount will get transfer to my account. but still my bank account has not linked with the consumer no. i also field the form No. 4 online to enrol for subsidy. I hereby request you to pls. look into the matter and get it resolved as earliest. Thank and Regards, Anil Kumar Jha Consumer no. 640181. Unique Consumer ID: [protected]

[Mar 20, 2015] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0