Hindustan Times Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 23, 2022

File a complaint to Hindustan Times

Having problems with Hindustan Times?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hindustan Times customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hindustan Times

Delhi
110 001

Hindustan Times Phone Numbers

Fax

Hindustan Times reviews & complaints(937)

I request you to refund my order amount in shine.com .
I will pay here two time charges Rs 2005 and Rs 4673 accordingly,
The both transaction I'd are T2212231316042427787794 and
T2212231122109713783561 .

Currently I need to stop my services.
Please help me to refund my money as soon as possible.

Uday Ruidas
Dear Sir

Greetings of the day

In reference to your mail, please shared the registered contact details as we are unable to track the order with shared information

For any queries, please feel free to email us at [protected]@shine.com.

Hello Madam/Sir,

I have lost my subscription coupons from Jan 2019 to Dec 2021.It is requested to you to inform respective dealer, and to send me the duplicate set of coupons for the aforementioned duration as dealer is demanding full charges.

Details are as below :

Address :
    Gayatri Chakravarty
    A2/5, Pandurang Darshan Apartment,
    Nr BSNL Telephone Exchange, Chinchpada Road,
    Kalyan East - 421306

Phone Number: [protected]
    mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly revert if you require any further info regarding the same.

Neelam Chakravarty
    Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have renewed my subscription for two year (August 2021 to July 2023).

Supplier Mr Malwinder collected the coupons for 24 months at a single time. Now supplier has changed, and new supplier is claiming that your subscription has expired in March 2022. When talked to the old supplier he also claiming the same. Also raising finger on me that I have not paid subscription charges for the year 2020-21.

When talked to Mr. Gokul Who sold me the plan, he also not responding my call, he also told me to talk to the supplier whenever responded.
      It has been more than one month is over without delivery of the newspaper, I have called more than 100 times to the supplier and Plan selling agent but no use...
      Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Openly threatening if you give Rs. 40/- per month delivery charges then give the paper

Till date problem has not been solved. Paper wala and Area Manager mismangement
          Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Till date problem not resolved. Area Manager and paper wala corruption

Till date no action has been received from Hindustan Times

Paper wala aur Hindustan representative mil kar kah rahe hain jo karna hai kar lo
              Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Unday morning paper wala delivered the half paper I had approached the paper wala that he said that I did it intentionally, I need Rs. 40/- per month to deliver the paper. I had also approached the Area Manager for this mismanagement but he also asked " aap apne coupon refund karo lo maine bola ki ye kaya ho raha hai to woh bole ki jo karna kar lo aap mere kuch nahi kar sakte"

Paper wala and your Area manager are refusing to deliver the paper
                Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sunday morning paper wala delivered the half paper I had approached the paper wala that he said that I did it intentionally, I need Rs. 40/- per month to deliver the paper. I had also approached the Area Manager for this mismanagement but he also asked " aap apne coupon refund karo lo maine bola ki ye kaya ho raha hai to woh bole ki jo karna kar lo aap mere kuch nahi kar sakte"

Paper wala and your Area manager are refusing to deliver the paper
                    Oct 3, 2022
                    Not resolved why you have mark the matter is resolved

Hey,

I received a 'broken' gift from HT Media while subscribing HT for one year. Kindly request you to get this replaced ASAP.

Here are my details

CB Jayal
                      J 23
                      Palika Niwas
                      Lodhi Colony
                      New Delhi -110003
                      Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indeed surprising. UR representative who booked me thru phone told me that subscription will start from 1st August and that Borosil gift will be delivered much earlier.

Pretty unprofessional and disappointing experience. My bad luck as I switched over fm TOI. Even Ms Shobhana Bhartia a part of your leadership did not acknowledge or respond to my mails.

Never again with HT nor would I recommend this to anybody.

Will forward this as a complaint to the concerned Govt Agency.
                        Navin Hasija
                        [protected]@gmail.com
                        Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Diilivered damage gift articles, and after several requests, complaints, the isuue didn't solve it.
                          Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ID is [protected]. My coupon date is 12/07/2022, but till date I have not received my newspaper despite my repeated request to the vender Bunty Malik. Pl change the date of commencement and vendor also.
                            Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have HT subscription till September 2022. But newspaper vendor refused to deliver paper saying issue of commission. Please help. Thanks, Abhi.
                              Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Daily newspaper not delivered at our office & residence
                                Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, my name is Akash, living in ward no 1 in baghpat (250609) Uttar Pradesh and our newspaper hacker is charging rs 1 extra per copy of newspaper which is 16.66% extra on MRP and when i refuge to give extra money he stops supply of Hindustan Times newspaper.
                                  Now, please take it seriously and take appropriate actions against the newspaper hacker .
                                  Otherwise I have to look for some other newspaper.
                                  AKASH SINGH
                                  Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I subscribed to the HT Media group to have the Printed Hindustan times newspaper to be delivered to my Gurgaon address. I paid 1299 INR for 1 year subscription. Booking reference number # [protected], on 30Apr2022.

I received a verification call and was informed that I would get the Coupons soon for the newspaper delivery. But nothing happened.

I raised a complaint on 16 May 2022 by calling them and got an email that Complaint # 00387858 has been received. However next day on 17 May 2022 I receive another email that the complaint number # 00387858 has been successfully resolved... No one called me / no one checked if I have started receiving the newspaper, but the complain got closed next day.

Till date, 4June2022, I have not received any newspaper. I didn't expect this kind of service from Hindustan times. I really regret that I paid for the subscription of Hindustan times.

Please help, either get me the refund or start delivering the newspaper.
                                    Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T has been more than 7 months we have not received our gift of annual subscription.
                                      I talk to the area head his phone is unreachable through whom we got the annual subscription.
                                      I talk to the zonal had many times and WhatsApp him but he did not respond.
                                      It has been very bad experience with Hindustan Times. (Attached)
                                      Please provide our gift and resolve our complaint as soon as possible.

Gaurav garg
                                      Sector 103
                                      Gurugram
                                      Haryana 122006
                                      Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We feel cheated by HT Media . There may be A FINANCIAL FRAUD OF A LARGER SCALE . We have made payment of Rs 599/- for subscription of HT newspaper for one year on 18 Feb 2022. However, inspite of repeated requests/calls made to your Chandigarh HT Office, we have not received the Coupons for payment to our local vendor for newspaper, as promised by your office. This shows very poor management and pathetic customer dealing by HT Media staff.
                                        It is requested to issue coupons so that same could be given to dealer for uninterrupted service of HT newspaper.
                                        An early action is requested please.
                                        Sukhdev Singh