[Resolved]  Hindustan Times — Coupon not recieved after having 3 months of payment

I booked HT subscription of 1 year and made payment of 799 via cheque 717688. Still I have not received the coupons and with so many followup aslo, I am still trying to be in touch with HT media but no body picks up the phone. I have received the response that they have couriered by coupons and I will receive it in 4-5 days. Its already 7 days and I have not received any coupons. I am trying to get courier details but neither they are responding on mail nor on calls.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2016
Coupons are received now

[May 03, 2016] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by access2friend May 07, 2016 I have not received the coupons yet.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am HT customer since last3/4yrs but this time decided not renew the membership but somehow Executive convinced me to renew.

And based on that cheque (chq no 000005, Hdfc bank) was given to the executive in the month of march itself and till date haven't received any update from you guys neither coupons are been courier.

2months has already passed with no service, kindly refund 2months money as the amount paid is for a year or refund whole money if you guys don't want to provide any service. Appreciate if you guys can update asap.

Surekha Shah

Hindustan Times
    Hindustan Times Phone
    Hindustan Times Address
    Hindustan Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 001