[Resolved]  Hindustan Times — Coupons for ht & sht serial no. 8054891 urgent

I am a regular reader of the Hindustan times since last years but was a regular reader of the Times of India, therefore, I paid Rs. 799/- vide OBC cheque no. 980180 dated 25-08-15 for the subscription of Hindustan times for 1year started from[protected] yet I have not received the coupons, so delivery of ht paper have stopped on 15-01-16. My handover cheque to your executive was also cleared in your account. In response to that your executive had issued a receipt vide no. HT & SHT Serial No. 8054891. But till date no coupons have been provided by you so far despite the many calls through my register mobile no [protected]. But I didn't get the coupons so far. Therefore, you are once again requested to send me the coupons for 12 months immediately at my residence please at A-102, Beta-I Greater Noida UP-201306. My registered contact number is [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2016
their executive calling first and then handover my coupons within a week. i forget the phone number

[Mar 07, 2016] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Problem resolved now
thank you consumer complaints help desk

Hindustan Times
    Hindustan Times Phone
    Hindustan Times Address
    Hindustan Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 001