[Resolved]  Hindustan Times — Very unfair service and rude behaviour

Hi team,

this is to let you know that i have subscribed for HT newspaper giving whole year payment in advance. ut it has been 5 months and no one have given us the coupons for the subscription and now we have to move from this society to another and if we do not receive this coupons in few days then the whole year payment will be lost.

And also the person who is coming for the delivery and collecting the payment is behaving in such a rude behaviour that it clearly shows that the hindustan times team service is worst and he is threatening that he will stop our services what kind kind of service is this.

ANd no body is responding for my issue and that newspaper vendor is behaving like sucks and speaking loudly in front of neighbours.

It is a BIG RED MARK for hindustan times services.

and not fulfilling the promise that you have made.

My address.:
G-1004, Bestech Park VIew SPA Next Sector-67, Gurgaon haryana (122001)

If now you will not take any action then i will surely not going to use hindustan times ever again.

I hope this email finds you working on this issue on priority.

Chayan Khatri
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2019

[Jan 14, 2017] Hindustan Times customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by chayankh Jan 30, 2017 Hi team,
please note that the complaint is not yet resolved.

please do something
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I paid a check for HT Annually Subscription, but yet I haven't Received Subscription Coupon Through HT Media.

My Courier Details are below:-
BSA COURIER vide RA4997983 on 3-Jan-17.

Please Solve This Problem As Soon As Possible.
Thanks.

Hindustan Times
    Hindustan Times Phone
    Hindustan Times Address
    Hindustan Times House, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110 001