[Resolved]  Hire in Global — fraud in typing work

My Name is Rohit Tripathi And My Registation ID is HIG3J9246. I Received A message on my mobile number from quikr.com that the name of the company is hire in global is providing typing work. Company is giving 180Rs. Per Page if your accuracy is 80%. They Charged 580/- As Registration Charges which I deposited on 21st Jan. 2019 and received work on same day. I followed all instruction of company and completed my work with 100% Accuracy. Before Submitting the work I checked my work Again and it was 100% correct. I submitted the work on 24 Jan. 2019 and received QC Report on 29 Jan. 2019. In QC Report send by the company they mentioned that your work is inaccurate.
When I send email to company email address That If my work is inaccurate send me the proof. After that they are not responding. They are not giving any answers of my email or whats app messages and the number they mentioned is not connecting. So I Request you to all please don't believe on any company which is giving typing work especially located in gujarat. Every one aware of this company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2020
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

How did the complaint got resolved?

Hire in Global