[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — 3 door refrigerator

Hitachi_Ref on Mar 12, 2019
My complaint pertaining to the 3 door refrigerator has been pending since last 6 months (First complaint on 26/27 september 2018. Many follow ups attended on 6 dec 2018-approximatelty, which did not completely solve the issue and since then complaint unattended). Either the technicians sent are incapable or cite stupid excuses as parts not available previous complaint got attended after a long long gap and many follow ups plus requests that too did not resolve the issue. The technician assured us that that the required parts will be booked though it will take time its again a long wait of 3 months no resolution to the issues. I have on earlier occasion send two complaints via email and also multiple times contacted the dealer-vi jay sales, but just get assurances will attend to your compalin, but no improvement.

A highly reputed and efficient company such as hitachi, the services being so pathetic is completely shocking. Gives a lasting impression never, i repeat never to repurchase hitachi products.

Once again i request to sort the issue of which one just pertains to auto door close mechanism. The other to temperature control mechanism
. Hoping for positive results and quick sorting of the issue. Hitachi products being expensive would prefer for repair of the fridge.

3 door refrigerator
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2019

[Mar 12, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Dear Customer (Hitachi_Ref),

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
Dear Customer (Hitachi_Ref),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We are unable to fetch your details using the number[protected]. Kindly provide a registered contact number or complaint number so we may look into the concern at the earliest.

Team Hitachi

Comments

As required the contact details[protected]
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019

Dear Customer (Hitachi_Ref),

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll get back to you soon with an update.

Team Hitachi
Dear sir my registered mobile no :- [protected], purchased split AC on 10/2018, I didn't installed my AC, Now I want installed my Split Ac inthis connection I called u r customer care support service but they didn't not support and my first installation was free or not plz confirm
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2019

Dear Customer(Vsn Murthy),

We deeply regret the inconvenience you had. We have notified this to our concerned team and one of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Dear Customer(Vsn Murthy),

We understand that our team connected with you and was able to assist you in the best possible way. Do let us know if you need any assistance in the future.

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]