Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — defective product supplied

Gurgaon, Air Force, Haryanagurgaon, India
 Rverma1975 on Jun 18, 2019

I have purchased ac on Jul 2018 from Flipkart, Order ID – OD[protected] Date -10-Jul-2018, My registered Phone number is [protected], email id – [protected]@yahoo.com

Product Details are - Split Air- Conditioner – Model – RMI223HBD Split 2.0, Hitachi – ACE3100F- RMI223HBD.

The ac ran fine for almost a month and since that time the performance has gone down miserably, there is no cooling and we are not able to recognize its performance, this summer when we started to use it, it again went down on our expectation.

So far, I have raised below Service Requests with you to rectify this problem but there is no resolution.

[protected]/10-May-2019 Status - Close
[protected]/12-May-2019 Status - Close
[protected]/19-May-2019 Status- Cancel
[protected]/22-May-2019 Status – Cancel
[protected]/16-Jun-2016 Status – Close

And all the above request are closed and cancelled without our intimation, as you are not able to fix the problem and I have always informed that it’s not fine. How can you close the service request without customer remark as problem getting resolved.

I tried to reach out to Mr Rishabh Bajaj on Twitter as well but he is also doing time pass and not provide any resolution.

Now I have escalated to level National Service Centre – Vishal Marar, but no luck issue is still remain same.

This will move to General Manager Service – Satish Nair.

And next to National head – Service – Rajesh Nagari if I don’t get to hear soon from you or my AC is not replaced. It’s a faulty unit and I should not be made to suffer for that.

So, please replace my AC ASAP, as it’s still under Warranty .

Rajesh Verma

[Jun 18, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

Our team has shared all the requisite information with you via mail. Kindly refer to the same, also for any further query/concern please feel free to contact me.

Updated by Rverma1975, Jun 19, 2019
which email id you have shared i have not received any thing yet
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We regret the inconvenience. We have re-escalated your concern to the team, kindly allow us some time to get back to you.

Updated by Rverma1975, Jun 20, 2019
Please confirm SLA
Updated by Rverma1975, Jul 01, 2019
Where are we we don't have solution,
Cosumer forum team, please take strong action, because product is still got fault and they are not supporting they are doing time pass only, and after 7 days warrenty get over, so Consumer forum team, please register my case very strongly against Hitachi.
Updated by Rverma1975, Jul 02, 2019
any update, Consumer forum team please escalate this to higher level
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you and can understand your frustration. No doubt your concern needed and deserved a timely response. Please allow us some time we will get in touch with you shortly. We will appreciate your patience in this regard.

Updated by Rverma1975, Jul 03, 2019
I want replacment, you pick you goods and installed at your home, no other comments, let me know when replacement will be done.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Updated by Rverma1975, Jul 03, 2019
I think i have to go Physically and raise complaint against Hitachi.
Updated by Rverma1975, Jul 14, 2019
consumer team please file case against Hitachi let me know i[censored] need documents from me
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2019
Dear Rajesh,

We would like to inform that the best possible resolution has already been shared with you. We would request your understanding of the same and please keep maintaining your trust in us.

Updated by Rverma1975, Jul 25, 2019
i have not received any resolution yet, can you please share what solution u given,

Rv

Comments

Where is mail, i dont have recived any mail
We are following for the low cooling of our 3 door refrigerator model no R SG37BpND for last 6 months,
We have also paid 2 times for the service, but there is no improvement in,

Very very poor response and service,

Dr Madhavi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

Dear Madhavi,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019

Dear Madhavi,

Our team tried to contact you but got no response. Kindly share your registered contact number or alternate contact number with us so that we can look into the matter and help you out in a better way.

Rv
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Aug 6, 2019

Dear Rajesh,

We would like to inform you that our technician already visited your premises on 23/5/2019. He checked the unit thoroughly and found that the unit was working fine and fulfilling all the parameters. Kindly find the observation of your machine as mention below:

Particulars Units
Voltage: 225V
Grill Temp. : 8.9c
Current: 8.8 Amp
Return Temp : 25.6c
Suction Pressure: 70 PSIG

As per the observations made by the technician, all parameters are ok so there is no requirement for unit replacement. We hope you understand our stand and looking for your cooperation. Feel free to get in touch with us in case any assistance is required.

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]