[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi 1 ton a.c

Rajamazumdar on Jul 30, 2017
I have taken new ac 1ton since 2 month ago and now its pcb got defect.

I have called to customer care many time atlast technical man who came to repair but pcb is not available here.

I really dont know if you guys are not providing services then why selling the product.
Your main problem is you have not any good technician and management.

You provide a very bad service with your team and distributor. We are taking hitachi as best brand but by your service you carefully destroy the image of tata product.

Thanks and regards
Raja mazumdar
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2017

[Jul 30, 2017] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajamazumdar, Jul 30, 2017
Worst service
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2017
Dear Rajamazumdar,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2017
Dear Rajamazumdar,

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us on hitachiindia.social@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

During servicing of my window AC service man told me it can't be repaired at your place will bring it to work shop for repairing
They bring my ac there and convert twin motor into one
When I found that they don't admit their mistake.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Aug 1, 2017

Dear Vinita tomar,

Team Hitachi
Registered a call for AC major issue 15 days back but still no one reached us to fix this issue. now they are asking to pay 7, 000/- after AMC renewal
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Aug 8, 2017

Dear Vijay231,

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2017

Dear Vijay231,