Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — hitachi split inverter ac

Raebarely, Uttar Pradesh, India
 पवन अग्निहोत्री on Jun 9, 2019
I have logged a complaint on 28 April thru your customer care, about non working of my AC which I have purchased last year in month of July. My registered phone no is [protected].I have approached thru customer care many times as well as to Mr Imtiyaz of your company at Lucknow, but still the problem is not resolved. If it is not sorted out soon, I will take legal action. Look upon this matter seriously, and try to resolve or take it back and give me my money back. Pawan Agnihotri.

hitachi split inverter ac
hitachi split inverter ac

[Jun 16, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Pawan,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Pawan,

We understand that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite information. Feel free to get in touch with us in case any assistance is required.

Team Hitachi