[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — i am complaining about my refrigerator-rh270pnd4k (sls)-2door inverter 253 lts

Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
 Nikita25 kumari on Nov 13, 2019
I have purchased hitachi refrigerator in may, 2016 & within his warranty period it’s electrical kit got damaged. Part replacement has been done in 2017 & again in oct, 2019 same issue has been occurred in electrical kit. I have already purchased stabiliser in 2017 for safety to avoid this kind of issues for future prospect. But same breakdown has occurred. For replacement i have to give 8k for the part.in this case this product is not addding any value.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 26, 2019

[Nov 13, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Nikita,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Nov 22, 2019
Dear Nikita,

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Team Hitachi

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]
    +91 27 6427 7571 [Head Office]
    +91 11​ 2271 7161 [Corp Office]
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] - i am complaining about my refrigerator-rh270pnd4k (sls)-2door inverter 253 lts