[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — refrigerator

Abhay Shukla Kanpur on Dec 28, 2018
I purchased a refrigerator - r-wb480pnd2 - gbw - bottom freezer (3 door 456 ltr) 4 years back. The refrigerator has broken down four times in these four years and two times same parts are replaced within a matter of a month. Both times the amount charged for the faulty part was different. The refrigerator has broken down again and there is no cooling inside refrigerator or freezer. I registered a complain on 25th december and i received a phone call from service engineer from agra. Since i am based at kanpur, he told me that he is assigning this call to the service team at kanpur, but even after three days there is no communication from hitachi nor anyone visited for repair.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019

[Dec 28, 2018] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
Dear Abhay,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019
Dear Abhay,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Team Hitachi

Comments

Dear Hitachi Team

As advised I have sent a mail on suggested mail id with Complaint Details and my mobile number.

Abhay K Shukla
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018

Dear Abhay,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we'll get back to you soon with an update.

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]