[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — Unfair and unethical business practices by hitachi in ac units

Kuldeep6060 on Apr 1, 2017
Dear All,
I purchased two split AC units of Hitachi in the year 2015. Both the units had some manufacturing defects that's why I started getting cooling problems in both the units after installation . I highlighted the concerns to top management of Hitachi India within the one year warranty period but all in vain . Now they are asking me to pay Rs 20, 000/- for repair of both AC units
Which is totally unfair & unethical business practices by Hitachi India . I have already spent Rs 8000/- for AC gas refilling in these AC units in past 2 years and AC circuit have so much poor quality that it is getting leaked again and again . I m highly fed up with this brand AC and is planning to file suit for damages in consumer court under CPA act . So I recommend everyone not to buy products of this company .
Kuldeep Antil
#[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2017

[Apr 01, 2017] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2017
Dear Kuldeep6060,

We regret that you are facing an issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, May 02, 2017
Dear Kuldeep6060,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at hitachiindia.social@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear All
I recommend everybody not to buy products of Hitachi India as they are using unfair and unethical practices in services and have very poor quality products .
Kuldeep Antil
Hi All
I raised the non cooling by AC units within the warranty period but Hitschi team did not checked the leakage and did not fixed the leakage issue . Now as both the units are out of warranty now they are asking for charges to fix the problem . It is only defected products which gives issues within few months of purchase and same is the case with me . The company had delivered my defective AC units having manufacturing defects . So kindly raise your voices against this company and stop purchasing their products.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2017

Dear Kuldeep6060,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]
    +91 27 6427 7571 [Head Office]
    +91 11​ 2271 7161 [Corp Office]
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] - Unfair and unethical business practices by hitachi in ac units