Hll Life Care Ltd — Fraud recruitment

My name is ASIF AHMED. I am an Electrical Engineer with 6 years of experience. i stay in hyderabad.
I have attended the walk in in this hll life care ltd in march 2016. The venue for interview was life spring hospital at chilkalguda Hyderabad. Every thing got well I was very much satisfied about my interview. As i was having the exact experience of what company was looking for. i was very much anticipated about results. Then after there was no reply from them till 2 months i enquired from students who came for interview as i was having the numbers of all the persons. They told the same thing. Then few days later i observed that there was new recruitment in the companies website. then i wondered with out the result being released for earlier recruitment. They have release new notification. the i apllied again for the same PROJECT ENGINEER- ELECTRICAL. Again got an interview call letter. and attended interview on 24 may 2016. I was even more confident about my performance as i was having the rich experience of 6 years. I was very much confident of my performance and waiting for offer letter. To my surprise one friend of mine already working in this company told me that my name is there in short listed candidates. Then after i was very eager to join the company. But i didnt got any response from them. i waited for 1 month and called. they told results will be published in 1 month. again waited for 2 months called. got the same reply that results will be published soon. Now 7 months passed away. after that i inquired from all the persons who attended interview in trivandrum. They also told the same thing. That means they have not even recruited a single person from from this 2 interviews. No information was available on companies website either as all o[censored]s were seeing the website for 7 months.

Then one day left for trivandrum from hyderabad and reached there office in trivandrum. I asked in reception the reception person was not allowing me to enter. She spoke with HR and was not allowing me to speak to hr either. Then i requested her that i came from hyderabad which is 1600 kms and 30 hours of journey. she finally spoke to HR and Hr told that results will be published within 15 days. and i came back from kerela to hyderabad and now 1 month passed away. Till now no reply. i have put several mails and call. finally they told me that u r not selected. But i inquired from all my friends. they told me that not even a single person got selected from 2 interviews. 8 months of time waste. 3000 transportation to trivandrum. Every thing got wasted. Now i came to know that they only take people from kerela and chennai. No person from other state as they have strong native feeling.

Being A central govt miniratna company they select the persons based on their nativity. I got to know that all employees working in this HLL LIFE CARE LTD are either kerala's or tamilians. Then why they wasted 150 students time for 8 months.

I am planning to go for legal courts.

Trivandrum