[Resolved]  Home Credit India Finance — 5 working days ka commitment karke bhi abhi tak account me loan transfer nahi hua

Dear home credit team,
Mera naam pankaj kumar s/o sh. Rajendra nath, dob - 05 july 1976 hai, sir maine 18 january 2019 ko cash loan 1 lakh ke liye form signed kiya tha file signed karne se pahle mujhe aapke partindihi ne kaha tha ki 5 working days me aapke account me cash transfer kar diya jayega lekin aaj 29 january 2018 total
8 working days hone ke baad bhi mere account me koi cash transfer nahi hua,
Aapke care centre me baar baar call karne ke baad bhi koi action nahi hua jabki maine tod number bhi diya, baar baar call karne par aapki taraf se se sirf file na milne ka bahana aata hai, is baat se me bahut trouble me hun kirpya uchit karywahi karen.
Pankaj kumar
Mob. *37379
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019
my issued solved with in 24 hours... thanks to home credit team

[Jan 29, 2019] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

In reply to your query, we are unable to fetch the contract ID basis the details mentioned in your email. Hence, we request you to kindly share your loan account number/contact number.

Once we receive the details, we shall check your account and assist you accordingly.

For any further help, please feel free to contact us on below mentioned contact details. We assure our best services at all times.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call –[protected]; Email – [protected]@homecredit.co.in
Updated by pankaj kumar943 Jan 30, 2019 dear home credit team
thanks for support... now I received my loan amount in 30 January 2019 so matter is closed now..
thanking you very much for your appreciation.
from
Pankaj kumar
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I purchased the vivo phone last month from home credit but yesterday it got theft from robort square indore .now i am not able to pay the rest amount.i registered the fir also regarding this.
Plz Provide My Loan NOC

Mob. No. [protected]

Home Credit India Finance
    Home Credit India Finance Phone
    Home Credit India Finance Address
    3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002