[Resolved]  Home Credit India Finance — Ecs bounce

I am N.praveenkumar i have taken a loan in home credit for mobile phone they said me i have to pay emi amount every 6th is the last date and i have maintained certained amount to be paid to home credit but for there technical issuse they have not cleared amount from account on 6th march 2017 i have maitained emi amount from 2nd to 8th march for there emi but after that they have charged me ecs of 300 and main importhant is they have bounced in my credit score because of them i have to face problem in three months i wont get any loan or credit card i need a bussiness loan i want to apply it but now how can i apply it now with ecs bounce in my credit history i need to compliant on home credit

my loan details
naramnad praveen kumar
mobile number [protected]
my loan number in home credit is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2017

[Mar 14, 2017] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2017 Dear Sir,

Thank you for your query to Home Credit India.

We understand from your email that your concern about the ECS return charges billed by your bank. We observe from our records that basis your standing instruction received, we tried to claim the EMI amount from your nominated savings account on a monthly basis.

In view of the same we have had tried to claim the EMI amount however same was return unclaimed for reason ' Insufficient Balance'.

Any standing instruction being dis-honored would attract the ECS return charges and same will be billed by your bank. Hence we request you to liase with your bank in this regards.

Additionally, kindly share your updated bank statement with us on our [protected]@homecredit.co.in on this email id so that we can check and assist you accordingly.

We sincerely hope that the above resolution is to your satisfaction. Alternatively, Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team phone:[protected], or email:[protected]@homecredit.co.in should you need any further clarification.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited .

Home Credit India Finance
    Home Credit India Finance Phone
    Home Credit India Finance Address
    3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002