[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — emi extra charge

Hello sir,

My loan number is : [protected]
Name : amita
Date of birth : 17 june 1995
You had send us notice that our due payment rs 2197/-, which i will not going pay. It's all your fault that you had not inform us about that now you are charging us more amount which i can't afford. We are always be your good customer who always pay you on time, its all your fault that you did not inform me yet. So, i will pay rs 350/- only not more than that.

With regards
Amita
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 22, 2019

[Jan 14, 2019] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Amita,

This is in reference to your concern registered with Home Credit under reference number 15956621.

In reply to your query, I am pleased to inform you that your query has been resolved successfully as per the telephonic discussion which we had today. We wish to inform you that your payment of Rs.350/- has been updated and your loan has been Closed/Finished in our records.

I hope you had a great experience with us.

For any further help, please feel free to contact us.

For quick access to your account information, please download our mobile application from Play Store here.

Customer Support Team

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - emi extra charge