[Resolved]  Home Credit India Finance — fake information about personal loan

On[protected], your company representative mansi ji, explain about personal loan, i agree with her, and applied for personal loan on[protected]. She said to me that if i do all process online then amount will credit in my account within 2 days, then i call in home credit, and one of your representative says that, loan amount will be credit in my account till tuesday, if not done tuesday then it will definately credit by wednesday,
I call many time to talk with manshi ji on wednesday, but she is not talking with me, i am totally disturbed, nobody will help me, i have voice recording in my cell phone. Still i am not receiveing loam amount in my account.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

In reply to your query, we are unable to fetch the contract ID basis the details mentioned in your email. Hence, we request you to kindly share your contact number on which you are receiving calls.

Once we receive the details, we shall check your account and assist you accordingly.

For any further help, please feel free to contact us on below mentioned contact details. We assure our best services at all times.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call –[protected]; Email – [protected]@homecredit.co.in
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for contacting Home Credit.

Kindly ignore the previous email.

In reply to your query, we are unable to fetch the contract ID basis the details mentioned in your email. Hence, we request you to kindly share your contact number/loan number.

Customer Care Team
Updated by Vikas r khatak Jan 31, 2019 HI,

I JUST RECEIVED MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT.

THANK YOU.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Maine finance krwaya phone redmi note 6pro mujhe Mila 14 990 mein
But jab phone check Kiya to wo redmi 6 pro nikla to batao mere is issue Ka salutations kya Hoga
Deendiyal's reply, Feb 8, 2019
Mujhe note 6 pro Ka price laga Mila 6 pro

Home Credit India Finance
    Home Credit India Finance Phone
    Home Credit India Finance Address
    3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002