[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — for reversing of ecs return charges

Na, Delhi, India
 Vishal Deshwal on Jan 14, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

My monthly loan emi is deducted on 23rd on every month, but not deducted even by 11 pm of 23 dec 2018, after 11 pm I have paid the same amount through Paytm on the same date then why I have charged of rs 590 from my kotak bank account.

My loan account no is [protected].

Pls look into the matter and reverse my charges..

for reversing of ecs return charges
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 15, 2019] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Dear Vishal,

This is in reference to your concern registered with Home Credit under reference number 15968962.

In reply to your query, I am pleased to inform you that your query has been resolved successfully as per the telephonic discussion which we had today. We wish to inform you that mentioned charges are levied by your bank as your ECS was returned unclaimed in the month of Dec'18 due to 'Insufficient balance' as confirmed by your bank.

Any standing instruction being dishonored would attract the ECS return charges and same would be charged by your bank. Hence, we request you to contact your respective bank for more clarification in this regards and ensure sufficient balance in your account and timely payment for all your subsequent EMI.

We recommend you to maintain sufficient funds in your bank account 6 days prior to your EMI due date in order to avoid any last minute hassle.

I hope you had a great experience with us.

For quick access to your account information, please download our mobile application from Play Store.

Customer Support Team

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - for reversing of ecs return charges