[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — mini loan not disbursed yet

Nicholas Washington on Jan 16, 2018

My mini loan of 5000/- was approved on 11th of january 2018

My loan amount has not been disbursed till now (15th january 2018)

I have repeatedly called them... I even sent them an email regarding the same... But received no response. Why is this happening. Im supposed to pay the emi starting from the 11th of february. But what is the point of it when i have not received the loan till date?
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2018

[Jan 16, 2018] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is in reference to your concern registered with Home Credit India.

Kindly share your Loan number (Ten digit number, starts with 3) OR registered mobile number so that we can assist you with your concern. You can refer to your loan documents i.e. Loan Summary / Repayment Guidelines.

Request you to please revert within three days, otherwise your request would be closed.

For any further help, please contact us.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call –[protected]; Email – care@homecredit.co.in | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My Self Neetu Sharma . I am satelment the loan but this company is very high rate of interest . so i am closed loan but company not closed my loan
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018

Dear Neetu,

This is in reference to your concern registered with Home Credit India.

For any further help, please contact us.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call – 1800 121 6660; Email – care@homecredit.co.in | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - mini loan not disbursed yet