[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — misbehaviour and abuse staff

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 gulam varish on Jan 12, 2019
Dear sir
I am writing this mail due to the problem or call which i got from the person of home credit india pvt ltd on 12/1/19 actually the issue is that i have financed one of the phone from yours before some time back in the year of rs 2017 but suddenly i got a call of the person who behaved very rudely and misbehaved in a very crucial manner those i have never expect it from you to behave like this with the customer and i know that it’s my mistake that i have financed the product and it’s my responsibility for pay the amount even partially but the day became worst due to that vulgar person who gave me that. So please do the needful for me and take some strict action against these company or fraud persons who told me that we are the legal persons. I hope the issue will get resolved and below u can also find the recording of that one.{[protected] - virender, [protected]}.
My phone loan no. - [protected]
My contact no. - [protected]
Md. Gulam varish
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 12, 2019] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2019
Dear Gulam,

This is in reference to your concern registered with Home Credit India.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to our relevant team and same will be updated to you within next 48 hours.

We appreciate your patience in meantime.

For any further help, please contact us.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call –[protected]; Email – [protected]@homecredit.co.in
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Gulam,

This is in regards to your concern registered with Home Credit.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that as discussed over the call your query has been resolved successfully.

Further, we would request you to kindly make the payment of your delinquent amount of Rs 10, 115 which is pending from last 361 days to avoid standard legal activities.

For any further help, please contact us.

Customer Care Team

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - misbehaviour and abuse staff