[Resolved] Home Credit India Finance — unauthorized charges

rinku1989 on Jan 17, 2018
I bought a new phone from home credit india finance. My per month installment is 2656/-. I had paid 3 installments on time. But still they charged ecs from my account 3 time. And about 1100 rs they charged me last 3 months. I had already complaint. But they didn't give any response. They told me they solve my problem 3 working days but today is the 3rd day and my problem is still happening.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2018

[Jan 17, 2018] Home Credit India Finance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Home Credit India Finance Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is in reference to your concern registered with Home Credit India.

Kindly share your Loan number (Ten digit number, starts with 3) OR registered mobile number so that we can assist you with your concern. You can refer to your loan documents i.e. Loan Summary / Repayment Guidelines.

Request you to please revert within three days, otherwise your request would be closed.

For any further help, please contact us.

Customer Care Team
Home Credit India Finance Private Limited | Call –[protected]; Email – care@homecredit.co.in | Business Hours – Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 8 PM
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

3rd Floor, Tower C, DLF Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City, Phase- II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Home Credit India Finance - unauthorized charges