Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

Home Loan Rejected & Refusing To Payback My Processing Fees — reg housing loan rejected from hot refusing to payback my processing fees

Dear sir/madam,
I am santhosh from hosur. I have applied for housing loan in tata capital housing finance ltd, hosur branch.
Loan form application number:[protected].

Around 4 months back my loan gets rejected due to co-applicant’s cibil score issue (Refer the attached image)
After discussion with branch manager they guide me to change the co-applicant & i proceeded the same after 4 months.
Initially processing fees has been deducted & after the site visit from bank side they told that technical and legal are clear for loan processing.

Finally they rejected my loan again from ho due to same person login with another co-applicant.

As per branch they will discuss with ho & inform me in 2 day’s but am waiting from past 1 week, now nobody is responding.

Also they are refusing to refund my processing fees too...

Kindly investigate & provide me the valuable solution... Plz feel free to call me @[protected].
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Santhosh,
We regret the inconvenience caused. We have duly noted the query and our team will get in touch with you shortly.

Hosur