Homebasework.net — data entry job company

devanvasu on Aug 13, 2017
This is to inform you that iam p. Vasudevan, `tamilnadu, india, mobile no [protected]. I have registered in this co as data entry operator and i have started as per rules in copy paste work and form filling work. Per day 10 forms given and i have filled results shown as sucessfully added and you got $ 0`5 past 17 days i earned $170.18th day your accuracy is below 98%. Your a/c has been disabled. You register again. I lost $170.
Updated by devanvasu, Aug 13, 2017
Home base work.net and home base work.in both are same co. But this is 100% fraud company. They have earned from us but they are giving single paise. Our hard work used only for them not for us. My earned amount $170 they have cheated and shown in their wed site you register again. Again they will plan to cheat for both data entry operators. They could not give their co. address and phone no.. You dont find out where that is co. is located.
Friends dont join and dont waste your time energy for this company. This is for my best advice.
Updated by devanvasu, Aug 13, 2017
Aircel is i think fraud company. Each and every time after e charge immediately they have taken my a/c Rs.7/-message shown you have subscribed daily cricket news and some other words subscribed for .. .. ... . Still i have not subscribed any items.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Homebasework.net - data entry job company

Cuddalore, Tamilnadu