[Resolved] Homeshop18 — complete product not delivered.

Prashantoct20 on Jul 5, 2018
Myself prashant mittal. I ordered an item (35 pcs room decor set) order no [protected] on 16 june 2018. The product was delivered incomplete on 23 june 2018. I filed a complaint against order regarding missing of 2 curtains and 5 cushion covers. The customer care told that it will be delivered within a week. I again complain on 27 june regarding the missing items. The customer care again told it will be delivered by 30 june. Today on 5th july i again ask for the status of my complaint. The customer care spoke to me very harshly saying it will be delivered shortly. It's very very disappointing to me. I am a regular customer of homeshop18. I didn't expect this kind of service and false commitment from homeshop18. Please resolve my issues asap.

Prashant
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2018

[Jul 05, 2018] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Jul 07, 2018
Hi Prashant,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced related to the product.

As per our verbal communication, we would like to request you to allow us 2-3 working days for better assistance or you may also choose to call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2018
Hi Prashant,

We apologize for the inconvenience you faced related to the product.

As per our verbal communication, we would like to inform you that we are arranging reverse pickup of your product from your doorsteps within 2-3 working days. If in case of further concern or query, you may also choose to call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2018
Hi Prashant,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had to face related to the product.

As per our verbal communication and your confirmation, we would like to inform you that we are closing your complaint. If in case of further concern or query, you may also choose to call us on[protected], Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Homeshop18 - complete product not delivered.