[Resolved] Homeshop18 — data protection

nabeemohammed on Dec 28, 2017
I ordered a product with homeshop18 was that i received a call saying that i have won some gift in a lucky draw and i knew that this was a fake call so i started recording the conversation but is was surprised they had all my order details including my address, when i had order and what i had ordered and when i contact homeshop18 they say that there they do not share my data with anyone and their servers are secured i have all the recordings and i can submit if needed order number[protected]. I have logged a complaint on ingram as well complaint number: 556307 they are selling our personal information to others please do not buy or give out any details on this website you may loose your money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2017
Dear Mr. Nabee,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to assure you that Homeshop18 does not share any personal or account related information identifying a customer, with any person/s or agencies.

Homeshop18 never asks customers to deposit money into any personal or individual account and if TDS has to be paid it only needs to be paid into Company’s official account through DD or Cheque in favour of "TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.”.If you continue to receive fraud emails and letters or calls, you may lodge an FIR either with the Police or Cyber cell.

Thanks & Regards,
HomeShop18
Updated by nabeemohammed, Dec 29, 2017
If u do not then how did they get my information they have all my details which I have entered on it website this means that your servers are not secured
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0