[Resolved] Homeshop18 — Expired product

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Jyoti Rautela
I ordered for nutriglow papaya bleach cream.
Order date: 25/9/16
Order number: [protected]
Delivered on: 28/9/16
Date of complaint: 2/10/16
I opened it 4 days later to use and the activator was in accumulated balls instead of powder. I checked the pack for expiry date but there wasnt any. I tested the product and it left my skin burning and itchy.
I registered my complaint to customer care service the same day and they clearly stated they can't help me and they aren't responsible because there is no expiry date.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 21, 2016

[Oct 12, 2016] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
mohammadmubarik's response, Oct 08, 2016

you have delivered the product with followings defect-

fan not working of Induction cooker
quality is low of all products.

Order No
[protected] sub order no
mohammadmubarik's response, Oct 08, 2016

you have delivered the product with followings defect-

fan not working of Induction cooker
quality is low of all products.

Order No
[protected] sub order no
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2016
Hi Jyoti,

Warm greetings from HomeShop18!

In regards your query against suborder number[protected], We request you to please share the snapshot of the product to proceed further.

HomeShop18

Comments

Mene 30june 2016 ko trio mobile phone mangwaya tha or ab uski battery dead ho gai phone warranty me he battery replace karwani he pleas help me

I was received an Induction cooktop Product that is already not working. fan of machine is walking inside and not tight with bullet. another parts of item are very cheap.

so i will suggest to all of you please go to shop and check and see properly of the items and than purchase with your satisfaction.
I have returned their product but they have not process my refund and they have been continuously telling me that it will be refunded within two days.It has been above 1 month since i returned their product.My order number for the product was[protected].I want you to take serious actions against them.
I have received new purchased Smart life roti maker and when start the product i found electric shock.
I ordered for a makeup kit and got products that were of different brands from the ones shown in TV. The products were of very brand and quality. When I called the customer support they denied to take any action. Those products are mentioned with MFD of 7/2017 but they are in so bad condition. Even in one of the items I found the actual MFD dated 2015 was scrambled and replaced with new MFD. These ppl are cheating us and stealing our money. This company should be banned

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301