[Resolved]  Homeshop18 — fraud call regarding the product

Today. I got a call from this number [protected] where a person said, he is calling from homeshop18delhi and confirmed about my product which i purchased from your team. Informed me that product will be delivered within 2 days and when i asked him about the delivery time, said it will be delivered before 5 pm and then he asked me about the charges and i asked him about the delivery charges then he told me about the lucky draw where he was giving me 2 option..1 for the car and other for depositing money in the account after listening this i simply told him that about all these thing i will contact with homeshop18 team on mail so cut the call right now.. But i am very disappointed because how my number was shared with your end how someone confirmed me about my product... I want this clarification asap..
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Hi Priyanka, We would like to assure you that we announce the lucky draw winner's name on our TV channel and our website. And we never ask our customers to deposit any money in an individual account. Would also like to inform you that we never share your information with any unauthorized external agencies/partners, and we have this issue being investigated through government agencies.

Team Homeshop18
Shagufta khan
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Somebody calling me and asked I a calling from home shop18 u won car tata safari u want car or money his name is nitin and another one rahul gupta is it home shop18 person or other both are telling send moneny 6500.00 u get ur prize is it true I won prize or fake

HomeShop18