Homigo Realty Pvt Ltd #2-10/1, 4th Floor, Ajay Plaza, Btm Layout, Bangalore - 76 — refund and harassment

A Zohra on Dec 13, 2018
I've paid 50000 as deposit to stay for 3 months and the house had multiple cleaning, security and hygiene issues. Upon complaints they finally closed my lock in period to 2 months and now have stopped taking my calls or responding to emails. They said they will deduct 9k from the 50k and pay 41k back but that is not happening. I have to pay my current landlord and i'm stuck.

Mentioning my mail to them and attaching their response.

1. I understand that you have to clean up the place, set it up and ensure that everything is spick and span when a move in happens.
"house keeping
Our services include regular housekeeping so having to haggle with the maid or enduring a dirty home are problems of the past."

-i didn't receive any of that, so i don't see any reason why i should pay for it when i move out.in fact i cleaned the bedroom cupboard, the bed railing, move sofas and put hit & mortein on the sofas because there were thick red spiders and cobwebs. Not to forget the ants that pop up from every possible place. The utensils were sticky and dirty, i've had to put them down beside the cylinder.

2. As per the terms of tenancy the document states that "homigo reserves the right of 7 days from your move in to ensure all items in the flat are delivered and
Installed" - the door bell still isn't working nor has anyone called me or come to fix it. And "someone came you weren't home" is not an excuse because everyone's either at work or college in that building and is not going to be available whenever someone knocks.
I could've at least received a call from the building guys asking or informing that someone came, none of that happened.

3. There's a water stopping problem in the bathroom and it's quite filthy to use, i've ended up washing and cleaning it inside out almost every other week. No one can use a dirty bathroom. Not to forget the foot mat was very dirty and dusty and if i stepped on it after washing feet and walked in to the room, it was leaving stains.

4. I was informed there would be weekly housekeeping, that has happened 2 times in my duration of the stay.

5. There is hot water that comes in the hand shower. How is a person to use a hand shower with burning hot water.

6. The washing machines weren't working for at least 2 weeks. I've had to waste 4 working hours, because the clothes wouldn't spin and the foam wouldn't drain. And when i called the manager i was told "do you know how to use it? Why are you scolding? I'm seeing it now no?" i had to take the wet clothes and put them to dry at home because the terrace was full and it took me 2 days to dry that because there's no ventilation in that house.

My question is, why have a in building manager when unless the tenants make noise he's not even going to be aware of the situation and can't handle a complaint.

"cosy. Comfortable. Calming
Homigo house is not just a house but an experience. It is so tastefully furnished that you would never want to step out of it. Don't believe us? Ask our homigos." - unfortunately, i want to step out and i've spoken to 2-3 homigos, they have very similar complaints.

Keeping all of these points in mind, if i felt that my hard earned money was actually going to be put to use in the manner that it was told it would be, i'd still be okay with your amount. But this is quite unacceptable. Because if i didn't receive the promised service, it's not really fair to pay the quoted amount, right.

Homigo claims to make life hassle free and i was reallly excited about moving here but it's just consistently been saddening and disappointing.

refund and harassment

Comments

We are also stuck in a similar situation. Once you vacate they stop responding. They are big frauds and they don't intend to return the deposit. I am following up since last 45days with no success. The only option now is to file a police complaint and case in consumer court. They are supposed to return me 56k after deductions and I am not going to let them run away with it. Big frauds.

Homigo Realty Pvt Ltd #2-10/1, 4th Floor, Ajay Plaza, Btm Layout, Bangalore - 76 - refund and harassment

Company:Homigo Realty Pvt Ltd #2-10/1, 4th Floor, Ajay Plaza, Btm Layout, Bangalore - 76