Honda 2 Wheelers India — : concern regarding engine problem detected in newly purchased scooter

anmay kochrekar on Jan 3, 2018
Hello sir/madam,

Subject : concern regarding engine problem detected in newly purchased scooter - mh03cw4293 from dealer - 21honda auto india pvt. Ltd. On date 14/12/2017 and request for replacement insted of any repair.

We have purchased scooter (Mh03cw4293) from dealer - 21honda auto india pvt. Ltd. On date 14/12/2017. Post purchasing, we drove the scooter hardly for 150 km when we realized that there is some noise issue with engine and it creating continues sound (Have recordeding) while driving. We have shown this problem to service center and they had kept our scooter at service center to observe problems and return on next day saying it is resolved although it wasn't. When we contacted them back regarding same issue than three times senior engineers (Kiran b kudande) visited our place to check issue and confirm its engine issue to manisha madam. We would request you to look into this on priority and provide replacement instead of repair. We don't want any repair in newly purchased scooter as its looks like faulty vehicles.

I never thought that 21 honda showroom (Ghatkopar - mohili village) people will do like this to the buy n not lisent to the complaint. It's to disappointing for me.

Kindly i want this issue to be spread overall so people come to know that my problem is not getting solved by 21 honda which is at ghatkopar - mohili village) all the person who use honda bike just share it as much as u can so the seller shown know his responsibility after selling the bike.

Still i m having the same problem for 3rd time in my bike and 21 honda showroom person is not ready to lisent n solve my problem and also no mail was sent to their official site to resolve the problem but no reply received and problem not yet solved.

Dipali a kocharekar

: concern regarding engine problem detected in newly purchased scooter

[Jan 03, 2018] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - : concern regarding engine problem detected in newly purchased scooter