Honda 2 Wheelers India — engine warranty related problem

VikasKu07993832 on Jan 9, 2019
Model: cb shine bs4
Cust. Name: chhatrapal singh
Address: samrat ashok nagar
Near sai hospital delhi road,
Moradabad

To,
The respected sir,
Honda motorcycle & scooter india pvt ltd

Subject: engine warranty related problem

Dear sir, i would like to inform to you. My honda shine which i purchased on 18/10/2017
Recently my honda shine have some engine problem arises. Engine make some noise and hiting so i went to your authorized dealer akansha honda which situated at moradabad, uttar pradesh and they check my honda shine bike and they says to me your bike engine (Head) problem is there. Your estimated cost is around rs. 5500 and they don't repaired my bike and they says to me your bike warranty period is expired because of you missed bike service and not change oil but i always change oil time to time.

In short, they don’t give me any kind of warranty on my bike and other answers,
Please sir help me and you solved my problem immediately basis. I hope u solved my problem.. Finally only one sentence……honda bike is my completed dream…i always trust you and your company…

Your faithfully,
Chhatrapal singh

[Jan 09, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Cb shine. I purchased honda cb shine on 7.1.2018.but bike injen is not perfect condition. And service the bike in vijayalashmi honda in tadepalligudem West godhavari distic.injen problem was not cuer in the service center. And his response is no good.

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050