Honda 2 Wheelers India — honda 2 wheelers india regarding two wheeler registration

Chandannagar, Hooghly District, West Bengal, India
 Debdut Koley on Dec 29, 2018
Dear sir/mam,

I am debdut koley. I buy a cb hornet 160r from sms honda nalikul on 17 june 2018. My name spelling was some wrong, it's done by main dealer showroom sms honda bendal. When i am contact with them every time they use slang language, specially owner mrinal gosh. He always told it's govt. Mistake. And when i am inform it honda then he didn't send my paper on rto office & always told the lie rto office was close. Before yesterday when i am going rto office then, showroom boker bapi come & told me today rto sir come, everything i done by my hand with present this time in the place. When i inform it sms honda dealer mrinal ghosh (Ph-[protected]) he use slang again & his boker bapi told me why i am calling mrinal & who the hell told me coming at rto office & officer room. And also trad me he don't give me my rc book & after issuing he will damage it. Please help me.

[Dec 29, 2018] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - honda 2 wheelers india regarding two wheeler registration