Honda 2 Wheelers India — my client alameen gave his bike py05 c2232 job card no: jc-py[protected]-010360 for general service to moham honda

Pondicherry, Pondicherry, Pondicherry District, Puducherry, India
 Haleel bayes on Mar 7, 2019
Hi sir,

Iam ‘haleel bayes’ member of
Puduvai consumer and human rights organization.
Pondicherry.

My client ‘alameen’ gave his bike ‘py05 c2232’
Job card no: jc-py[protected]-010360
For general service to ‘moham honda’, m. G. Road, muthialpet, pondichéry.

Dealer code:py010002

My client alameen send his bike to moham honda through his labour who is an uneducate. They didn’t inform the owner properly about the service. He was totally disappointed to see that they have charged him ₹2830 for only general service.

Without getting the owner permission they have changed many spare parts but i feel that they have cheated him and charged huge amount.

They have put amc without his knowledge.

[Mar 08, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Haleel bayes, Mar 07, 2019
Hi sir,

Iam ‘Haleel Bayes’ member of Puduvai consumer and human rights organization.

My client ‘Alameen’ gave his bike ‘Py05 C2232’
Job card no: Jc-py[protected]-010360
for general service to ‘MOHAM HONDA’, m.g road, Muthialpet, Pondichéry.
Dealer code:PY010002

My client send his bike to moham honda through his labour who is an uneducate. They didn’t inform the owner properly about the service. He was totally disappointed to see that they have charged him ₹2830 for only general service.

Without getting the owner permission they have changed many spare parts but I feel that they have cheated him and charged huge amount.

They have put amc without his knowledge.

The sales manager and service manager have treated him vulgarly when He enquired about it. And they told him that u go complain anyone and we are not bothered of it.

They have insulted my client very much, Now I want you to take necessary action against them . He has not taken the bike because of the dispute and so he has to travel through car and auto and unnecessary travel expenses and he is in tremendous tension because of this.

I’m expecting a proper solution to it else I will have to complaint a case in the consumer court.

Attachment: job card copy

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - my client alameen gave his bike py05 c2232 job card no: jc-py 010002-02-1819-010360 for general service to moham honda