Honda 2 Wheelers India — my x blade meter is blank

aniet on Sep 10, 2018
I purchase my bike new honda xblade 160cc on 10th june but on 28 august its meter was showen blank and i complained on dinghra honda motors where i purchased it they said that we dont capable to unnderstand that we call the expert then he gave me time of 3 days after that he said on monday now today is 2nd monday they dont take some action i am very disappointed to the honda services

[Sep 10, 2018] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I
My claim 6212
Showroom pay 6412
File charge 300
Claim fee 200
Labour charge 3600
This Bill available me contact to consumer security centre to Fri to honda amideep& insurance company

Malkapur subdelaer has unable to solve my chain problem in latest bike.i complete my unicorn bike 2 servicing but subdelaer has never solve my chain sound problem.
Fully bakwas service provide by honda. I choose Honda for best service for my Scotty but everytime there's a fault.
Sometimes it's about race meter niddle,
Indicator, stand, horn. I'll never gonna choose Honda for new service
Dear sir/mam

i have service the my CB Shine Bike 1st servicing is not good After servicing is coming to the Dum Noyce and Disk Break in Not working and water washing is not good. i have asking the problem when saying delar is you can sea the Purching bike Place .

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050