Honda 2 Wheelers India — new cb unicorn 150 cc part product defect: handle & chassis.

B.U. Bhandari Dealer & Honda Motorcycles Manufacture, Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Akshay Bhal on Sep 15, 2019
I buy a new honda cb unicorn 150 cc from a b. U. Bhandari, pune dealer before a 1 month ago. Initially i complaint against dealer and company but they do not take initiate action on my complaint. They have delivered a defective bike, through showroom & without quality checking handle and chassis part.
Issue with the my new bike handle assembly is right side tilted. That's way bike is not maintain proper balance & many time bike skit on road. Increases a stress on my right hand after driving a bike not conformable a rider. I have complained it to company 3 to 4 times and shown to service center 5 to 6 times they have tried to repair but the issue is still persist (On date:). Service center now saying that problem is solved but it is not solved.. They have forcefully signed the letter with problem is solved and mentally harassed on me by a service center lady said "please check your right hand problem on medical center". Also she don't have a manners to talk with customers.
I want service my bike problem by company but they are not ready to do this.. Plzz help me to solve this problem asap. Otherwise i will fill a case against a company by the motor vehicle amendment act 110a.

[Sep 15, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - new cb unicorn 150 cc part product defect: handle & chassis.