Honda 2 Wheelers India — no support for issues from showroom for newly purchased bike (vijaya honda navalur)

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 venkates222 on Sep 14, 2019
Hi team,
I have bought new hornet bike and delivery on  11/09/2019 (Wednesday). On friday nit suddenly my bike got stopped in the middle of the road @ 11pm so i parked in my bike friend home. Next day morning i contacted that showroom ([protected]@10am), they dididn't pick the call. After an hour they call me.. I have informed them. They said i will send some service persons to that place. After waiting 3 hrs then i called them, they said we are going to start. finally i got irritated and went to near my mechanic shop. They solved the problem in 5 mins. He said this is very minor issue.
I really fell bad no one from the showroom supported me to solve the problem, where bike is delivered 3days ago.
Please take necessary action on that showroom.
I have attached the delivery note of the bike

[Sep 15, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - no support for issues from showroom for newly purchased bike (vijaya honda navalur)