Honda 2 Wheelers India — rc and permanent registration number not received after one month of purchases of honda activa

House no. 1706 phase 2 dugri ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 sunil [email protected] on Aug 15, 2019
Sir
I have purchased honda activa from sarvpriya honda activa agency located at dandran road dugri ludhiana and dealer ensure me to register rc and i will get the permanent registration number next date. But i am sorry to informed that after the one month passed but i have not recieved permanent registration number, i have visited the agency many times. I am facing many problem. I am working and purchased the scooter for my daily routine work and for going office, but i am unable to drive the scooter due to non recieved of rc and permanent registration number. Kindly di the appropriate steps to issue me rc and permanent number.

[Aug 15, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have use Honda shine sp motorcycle and this bike average is only 45 km/ per litter.this is a bad average

I am new to Manpreet Singh activa 5g Scooty dated 18/10/2018 with number pB55D2621 My report is that I have not received my RC yet. Please give my RC as soon as possible.me moblie number[protected]
Manpreet Singh Araich's reply, Aug 10, 2019
I am new to Manpreet Singh activa 5g Scooty dated 18/10/2018 with number pB55D2621 My report is that I have not received my RC yet. Please give my RC as soon as possible.me moblie number 9501854552

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122050
    Honda 2 Wheelers India - rc and permanent registration number not received after one month of purchases of honda activa