Honda 2 Wheelers India — starting problem by button not working when vehicle stands one place more than one day.

I have purchased activa 5g mh 20fd 9830 on 22.12.2018. It was given for servicing on 17.01.2019 for first servicing with remark of starting problem. The servicing boy told that, we will do servicing and not washing, if you want washing then vehicle will get tomorrow evening before 7.30 p. M. Second day i was came late at 8.00 p. M. Therefore could not contact to service station. On third day, i made contact on 26 and 27 jan.2019 on the number [protected] but there was no response. I went on 28.01.19 for taking delivery of the vehicle but it was not started, same problem was there. I asked the service boy to start the vehicle but he could not start, then by kick he started the vehicle and said that the problem will for ever if vehicle stands more than one day. I am 59 years old and having great problem in knee (Leg) and therefore i can not kick. It is requested to solve the problem. Before giving to servicing this vehicle i tried to start by kick and got very knee pains for 5 days. I am very unhappy of the service of the vehicle. I may be compensate for that rs.20, 000/-.

[Jan 28, 2019] Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda 2 Wheelers India